If your human services organization uses more than one system for data management, you’ll likely be aware of the multifaceted challenges posed by consolidating them into one system. These challenges can include:
- Funder-mandated systems.
- Insufficient resources.
- Internal agreement on data standards.
- An ever-evolving required data model.
- Resistance to change.
However, if done effectively, data system consolidation can have an enormous impact on the programs and services you provide and, ultimately, on the people you serve.
This resource-filled white paper explores how you can overcome these barriers to human services data system consolidation and increase the impact of your programs.
Download this free white paper now to access:
- Examples of how organizations are surmounting mandated systems.
- Strategies for ensuring your internal teams are aligned.
- Top tips for financial resources and staffing challenges.